In our winter sale are great items of Israeli and international art, Judaica and Islam, gold coins and gems, ornaments and textiles, and spectacular jewelry. The items came from a variety of important private collections.
It is highly recommended to arrive to the early exhibit.
Each arrival to the early exhibit gets free delivery for purchased items! (Israel and regular shipping only)
A preliminary offer cannot be canceled
Rabbi Dr. Zvi Asaria Hermann Helfgott, Survivor of the Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp - Rare Private ...
Sold for: $3,000
Estimated price :
$3,500 - $4,500
Buyer's Premium: 22%
VAT: 17% On commission only
Users from foreign countries may be exempted from tax payments, according to the relevant tax regulations
Rabbi Dr. Zvi Asaria Hermann Helfgott, Survivor of the Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp - Rare Private Collection from His Estate. Includes:
1. Hand painting from 1946 "Shema Yisrael" - scene out of the Bergen-Belsen Displaced Persons Camp, laid on glass, signed and dated ("J. Kleinhaut"). Original and rare. Has a fracture to its end.
Dimensions: 17X21 cm.
2. Portrait of Hermann Helfgott from 1941 (also documented in the album), painted in the POW camp, watercolors on paper. Signed and dated. Dimensions: 28X37 cm.
3. Lot of symbols which includes an original yellow badge and additional symbols, among them: symbol of She'erit Hapleta in Israel, made a decade after the camp's liberation (1945), a medal and additional symbols.
4. Appreciation letter from the Institute for the Research of the Psychology of the Jewish People, handwritten, signed by the institute's president, Dr. Miriam Reiter-Zedek and vice president Dr. Arie Ben-Yossef. Dated to 1988.
5. Military photograph given by the Association for the Soldier in Savion (Israel) during his tenure as the town's Rabbi.
(See full details on Rabbi Dr. Zvi Asaria in the Hebrew description).